In our mustard mill in the beautiful village of Schlemmin we grind unpeeled, not de-oiled mustard in a cold grinding process with a 1000 kg heavy stone mill. Through this particularly gentle traditional grinding process, all essential oils are preserved. In total, about 30 different types of mustard from sweet to spicy, from mild to spicy, from fruity to spicy are produced with love.
Out of conviction we use only natural ingredients. We attach great importance to regionality and process German mustard seeds, best spices, herbs and fruits as well as rock salt without anti-caking agents. A speciality in the production are special fruit mustards, which fit perfectly to cheese and salmon or round off salad dressing. But also pirate and black beer mustard for the perfect barbecue enjoyment find their lovers. For environmentally friendly production, the stone mill is powered by natural electricity.
Guided tours: Look over our shoulder during mustard production or taste and purchase our delicacies. From Tuesday to Saturday at 12 noon, we invite you to learn more about mustard production.
Our opening hours:
- Farm Shop: Tuesday to Saturday from 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- at the Rügen market at the harbor in Thiessow (May - October): every Tuesday and Thursday from 9 - 16 o'clock
- on the BIO market in Wieck a.d. Darß (May - October): every Wednesday and Saturday from 9 - 13 o'clock at the Darßer Ark
You can also find our mustard here:
- Ostseemühle Langenhanshagen
- Nor.table (regional store, Stralsund)
- Regional goods and pottery in Gingst
- Schillings farm store in Schaprode, Rügen
- Grocery store in Bad Doberan
- Old market garden Parow (regional store)