Actively experience nature in the Recknitz Valley: Canoe and kayak rentals, rowing and fishing boats, guided raft tours, bicycle rentals, combined bicycle and canoe tours, sale of tourist fishing license, fishing permits, overnight stays in own tent, caravan/camper, arrangement of vacation homes, snack bar.
The Marlow canoe & boat rental manages the water hiking rest area Marlow directly at the Recknitz bridge between Marlow and Semlow. The water hiking rest area is an ideal starting point for tours by boat, bike, on foot or on horseback to discover and experience the distinctive landscape and nature of the "Lower Recknitz Valley". We offer individual and guided tours on and along the Recknitz for individuals, families and groups:
- Rental of canoes - 3-person and 4-person Canadier, kayaks - 1-person and 2-person hiking kayaks, pedal boats and Stand Up Paddle Boards (SUP - Board) - rowing and fishing boats with driver's license free E-motor u. Belly boats - bicycles
- Boat transport to and from all launching and landing points along the Recknitz River from Tessin to Damgarten
- Guided raft tours
- Combined bicycle-canoe tours
- Guided canoe tours
- Team events "self-building rafts
- Possibility to use private boats
- Overnight stay in own tent or camper
- Snack bar
- Sale of tourist fishing license M-V and guest fishing permits.
For group and class trips etc. there are currently 106 boat places available. In addition to the guided raft tours, we also offer individual adventure tours for groups in canoes or on self-built rafts.