The village church of Hohen Luckow is located in the middle of the village right next to the Hohen Luckow estate.
The small brick church is located in the middle of the village and nestles with its cemetery directly against the enclosing wall of the Hohen Luckow estate. It can look back on a history of over 700 years. There was a first sacral building at the beginning of the settlement around 1244, which was probably made of wood or half-timbered. However, there is documentary evidence of a new building erected in 1308, which the Bishop of Bützow consecrated to St. Nicholas, the patron saint of seafarers, travelers and the needy, two years later. A brick construction rises above a fieldstone base. The simple rectangular building has a choir, which was expanded in the late Gothic period and provided with a three-sided apse.