Neo-Baroque style castle with hotel rooms and gourmet restaurant as well as cultural delights such as readings, dinner evenings and concerts.
In 1882 the manor house was demolished by First Lieutenant Dethlov Hermann von Bülow and replaced by today's magnificent neo-Renaissance building, surrounded by a wide moat. At that time Gorow had a windmill, a smithy, a tavern and 10 residential cottages. Until 1945 the former estate was owned by the Schnütgen family. Afterwards - as it was usual in GDR times - a LPG and a village school were accommodated here.
Today - the beautifully renovated house once again welcomes hotel guests and gourmet lovers. Chef Sascha Beckert serves regional and seasonal delicacies to tantalize the palate. Concerts, readings or dinner evenings are accompanying culture, not only for hotel guests, but also for guests of the region. The house is located 20 minutes from the gates of the Hanseatic city of Rostock. Every Sunday from 10:00 to 13:00 guests can enjoy a rich breakfast with a welcome champagne in the lovingly decorated rooms of the main house. DAS SCHLOSSGUT-PIANO-FRÜHSTÜCK - The morning is accompanied by piano music and thus pleasantly sets the mood for the new week. The hotel rooms, which have been completed to date, have been decorated with great attention to detail.