The Gerdshagen manor house was once built in Renaissance style.
In 1999, the Arndt family acquired the property, which was first mentioned in 1550.
In the 18th century the owner had the manor house built in its present form in Renaissance style.
The park is extensive with almost 400-year-old ash trees, oaks and silver poplars.
After the careful restoration, the manor is used for events.
Weddings and concerts are held in the old horse stable.
In addition, lovingly designed vacation apartments are available for rent in the manor house.