The Hexenwäldchen is a small, secure and family nature campsite directly on the lake, in the middle of the motorboat-free Müritz National Park with a real (!) Night rest from 22.00Uhr. With us you will experience a friendly and relaxed togetherness with "proper" guests, and quite a few have children with them!
- Natural site design with approx. 100 pitches for (family) tents/ caravans/ motorhomes, 60 of which have electricity; pitches for water, walking and cycling tourists
- Varied site with pitches in the pine grove, in the shore area, on the meadow
- No hotel luxury, instead simple, clean, renovated buildings with hot showers, WC, dish sinks, washing machine, dryer
Our special features:
- Real (!) night rest from 22.00 o'clock!
- Efficient and inexpensive 5-star canoe rental with stations throughout the Mecklenburg Lake District, the Müritz and Müritz National Park directly on the site
- Free cooking facilities for water, bicycle and foot hikers!
- In the main season: Varied nature educational offers for children and adults, archery, felt workshops, campfire evenings with guitar music, theater workshops, ...
- Small bike rental directly on the site - we also have electric bikes!
- In addition to the classic kiosk offer a small organic assortment (vegetables, fruit, drinks, cold cuts, eggs, bread rolls) in the high season.
- Small petting zoo from our own eco-certified small-scale livestock farm
- Eco-electricity from 100% hydroelectric power
- Excursion restaurant "Räucherkate" (approx. 300m away) with a selection of dishes with organic meat from our own eco-certified animal husbandry
- Direct connection to hiking trails by boat (Havel), by bike via the Müritz-Rundweg and the long-distance bike trail Berlin-Copenhagen as well as a network of hiking trails (e.g. circular hiking trail Müritz National Park, pilgrimage trail and many regional hiking trails)