A vacation park - everything in it for families. The child-friendly facility has everything a Seenplatte vacation must offer: Direct location at the bathing lake, adventure playground, horse riding and one of the most beautiful canoe routes in front of the vacation home.
Mirow Holiday Park on Granzower Lake is located in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District between Müritz, Rheinsberg and Neustrelitz. It is open all year round and also offers an indoor swimming pool and sauna area (Mirow Spa) in winter.
There are 12 different types of vacation homes with Scandinavian charm to choose from. The size and number of bedrooms depends on the number of persons (2-12). If desired, several cottages can be rented in neighborhood.
The cottages are fully equipped for self-catering. Besides a garden plot and a terrace, many wishes are fulfilled without extra charge: Fireplace, sauna, bathroom with whirlpool, dishwasher, washing machine, fireplace grill and many more.
One vacation park - everything in it. This is the concept of the vacation park: large green areas by the lake, traffic-calmed vacation village streets, short walking distances between the facilities of the vacation park.
- direct access to the bathing lake (shallow slope, sandy lake bottom)
- bathing area with beach volleyball court, large sunbathing lawn, bathing platforms, bathing jetty
- adventure playground, mud area, ropeway
- fishing pier with children's fishing courses during the summer vacations and holiday weekends
- horse riding farm
- Canoe station and pedal boat rental
- Motorboat rental (license free)
- steamer landing stage (Blue-White Fleet)
- family-friendly gastronomy (pancake house, duck house, etc.)
- Holidayshop for food, bakery products and drinks
- indoor swimming pool (Mirow Spa in the vacation park)
- Sauna area (Mirow Spa in the vacation park)
- Wellness and cosmetic area (Mirow Spa in the vacation park)
- Sports facilities: mini golf, volleyball, basketball, soccer, table tennis, archery
- Children's animation (7 days a week in the summer vacations, in the low season on 3 days (Thu - Sat)
- Free children's animation (suitable from 4 years)
- Wichtelstube for toddlers (playroom for kids up to 6 years, open daily)
- cribs and high chairs for children on request
- many cottages allow you to bring your pet (extra charge)
- for allergy sufferers there are vacation homes that are not allowed for pets
The so-called canoe capital Mirow is ideal for exploring the Mecklenburg Lake District due to short distances.
Direct location: water lily paradise, Alte Fahrt - canoe highlight into the Müritz National Park, Erbsland - forest garden with trees from all over the world, Eierberge - ice age inland dunes in the surrounding forest.
Mirow (3 km): Mirow castle island with castle and palace (child-friendly), love island, knight's cellar, prince's crypt and experience church tower, fishing yard, four supermarkets, savings bank, post office, doctors
Müritz National Park (5 km), Müritz (10 km), Rheinsberg (25 km), Neustrelitz (25 km)
Between June and October 31, the Kleinseenbus (free of charge for vacation park guests) runs on two combinable panoramic routes through the Mecklenburgische Kleinseenplatte. The vacation park in Granzow is connected by bus stop on the northern round. The transport of bicycles / e-bikes is possible for an additional fee.
E-BIKE RENTAL / ELECTRIC CHARGING STATION
The Granzow bike station at the entrance to the vacation park has a variety of e-bikes for rent. There is also a charging station for electric cars (edis).
CORONA TEST CENTER
To implement the current testing requirement for vacationers, the vacation park has opened a Corona test center. The so-called citizen tests are available free of charge for an unlimited period. The current opening hours are published on the homepage of Ferienpark Mirow under "Current information". The Corona tests can be taken without booking an appointment. The test result and the certificate will be sent to a cell phone (app) or to an e-mail 15 minutes after the test. The certificate, valid for 24 hours, can also be handed out in paper form.
Vacationers at the vacation park can also use the test app for paperless check-in to the vacation park-wide facilities (gastronomy, wellness, indoor swimming pool, sauna). Outside the vacation park, the negative test result can be shown by cell phone to gain entry.
Mirow is reached by train every 2 hours - up to six times a day. (route Mirow-Neustrelitz) In front of the station the Kleiseenbus-Nord to the vacation park (stop Granzow) leaves in direct connection at 10:45, 12:45 and 16:45. Bicycle transport is guaranteed. (only period: 1.4. to 31.10.) Taxi transfers must be ordered in advance: Cab Moritz Tel.: 03 98 33 / 20 454
Neustrelitz has numerous connections to Rostock, Stralsund and Berlin.
An Intercity train runs between Dresden and Rostock via Berlin up to 12 times a day.