Your vacation domicile at the Müritz! Situated in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District, a vacation resort in a class of its own awaits you.
Vacation on land and very close to the water. This is how you could describe a vacation in the Hafendorf Müritz. Located directly on the southeastern shore of the Müritz, the harbor village is the perfect country residence for sailors. The protected marina offers every service for boat and crew, the neighboring shipyard helps even with tricky problems and through the national park bus and our own Sixt station we are also easy to reach by land.
You can stay in one of our vacation apartments, in one of the new Marina Müritz apartments, in the vacation park or of course on the boat. Come by on your own keel or book a houseboat just to stay overnight.
When boat and bed are taken care of, you can enjoy yourself in the harbor restaurant Captain's Inn or stop by our Pirate's Bar for a sundowner with a view of the boat. Between deckchairs and white sand, every day of sailing comes to a relaxing end.
In the harbor village Müritz you will also find:
- the pier of the White Fleet Müritz
- Bus stop "Müritz-rundum" for connections to Waren, Röbel, Rechlin, National Park(guests who pay a spa tax receive a guest card with which they can travel free of charge by bus around the Müritz) - MOBILE WITHOUT A CAR
- a large bicycle rental (140 bicycles in total) with normal bikes for adults and children, e-bikes, tandems as well as a go-kart rental / included in the price are bicycle helmet, bicycle lock, air pump and bicycle basket / a also dog trailer, child trailer and child seats can be borrowed
- sport, sailing, fishing boat, canoe, SUP rentals
- motorhome pitch
- houseboat, motor yacht and river lodge rentals
- lido with large sunbathing area / separate dog bathing beach
- two playgrounds, beach volleyball court
- free parking spaces
- in the immediate vicinity the Aviation Museum
Information about accessibility
- There are no marked parking spaces for people with disabilities in the parking lot Hafendorf Müritz.
- Access to the floating harbor office is step-free via ramps.
- All other rooms and facilities usable by guests are accessible without steps or with a ramp.
- All passages and doors are at least 80 cm wide.
- A toilet for people with disabilities is available.The movement areas are:
- 145 cm x 220 cm in front of the washbasin;
- in front of the WC 220 cm x 145 cm;
- to the left of the WC 59 cm x 54 cm;
- to the right of the WC 155 cm x 57 cm.
- There are fold-up grab rails to the left and right of the WC.
- The washbasin is accessible at a height of 67 cm and a depth of at least 30 cm.
- The mirror can be viewed while sitting or standing.