The village church Retschow is an Evang.-Luth. church building in Retschow, in the district of Rostock.
The village church Retschow was first mentioned in 1233. However, it was not finished until the second half of the 14th century as it stands today in the ground plan in Retschow.
The building is a single-nave brick church, which received its tower, made of fieldstone and wood, in the middle of the 16th century.
Its church bell dates back to the middle of the 15th century.
The church is open every second Sunday for the 10:00 service. Guided tours and visits are possible by appointment.