The central port on the island of Hiddensee with ferry and excursion traffic
The port in Vtte is the largest and central port on the island of Hiddensee with ferry traffic and excursion traffic to the ports of Breege, Wieck, Ralswiek and Zingst as well as berths for water cab, fishing port and cargo handling. A limited number of pleasure boats can moor for short periods. There is also a water filling station for diesel fuel. The water depth is 2.0 to 3.1 m.
It is dedicated for the following use:
- ferry traffic - with Schaprode and Stralsund
- excursion traffic - to the ports of Breege, Drankse, Wiek, Ralswiek on Rügen and Zingst
- Night berths for hotel ships and tall ships
- Berth for water taxi
- Cargo handling
- Filling station for diesel fuel (opening hours of the filling station: April-October daily from 8:00 - 9:00)
- Electric and drinking water connections
- sanitary facilities for sailors (showers, WC, washrooms)
- restaurants near the harbor
- grocery store and bakery about 150 m away
- Ferry pier of the shipping company Hiddensee
- limited berths for pleasure boats
The harbor master Thomas Kerber is responsible for the collection of harbor fees as well as the allocation of berths for sport boats.
For all municipal harbors and the water hiking rest area the harbor usage regulations and the harbor fee statutes of the municipality of the seaside resort Insel Hiddensee apply.
The mooring fee for 24 hours is 1,50€ per started meter (length over all). For multihulls the fee increases to 1,5 times.
Please note that there is also a spa tax for sailors.