Historic ensemble of old town mill, mill pond and old fire engine house.
In the middle of the historic town center, just behind the church, is the lovingly restored mill districtwith the old town mill, mill pond and fire station. The old town mill was rebuilt after the great town fire in 1793 and was in operation as a mixed feed mill until the early 1990s. After that, a comprehensive redevelopment of the mill district began. A restaurant and offices were built in the town mill, the mill pond was newly enclosed, the old fire engine house was given a new hose tower based on a historical model, and the fire department set up a small museum here with old firefighting technology.