Berth for ferry traffic, berth for water cab and water hiking resting place
The mooring fee for 24 hours is 1.50€ per meter started (length overall). For multihulls the fee increases to 1.5 times.
Please note that yachtsmen are also subject to a spa tax.
In the harbor center there are public and handicapped accessible toilets, a baby changing table and showers as well as an office of Reederei Hiddensee and the island information.
- WC and showers, also handicapped accessible
- Electricity and fresh water at the jetty
- Waste disposal
- Free WLAN in the harbor area
- Sewage disposal system
- Washing machine and dryer
- Baby changing station
- gastronomic facilities at the harbor and surroundings
- Bakery and shopping facilities in the village
- Kiosk at the harbor
- Ferry terminal of the Hiddensee shipping company
The harbor offers space for about 110 boats of different sizes.
Mooring at the berths of the passenger ships is prohibited.
There is a shoal at the northern edge of the fairway west of buoy 13. Outgoing and incoming vessels have right of way.
For more information on the Kloster sailing harbor, visit www.seglerhafen-kloster.de.