The estate, which is located eight kilometers from the royal seat of Güstrow, has since developed into the largest private stud farm in the state of Mecklenburg-Vorpommern with a horse population of 300.
The Ganschow stud farm was established in 1969. Many offers are made to visitors there: groups can visit the stud, children can spend riding vacations, carriage rides can be booked, riding and driving lessons can be taken, courses with badge examinations can be completed or riding, driving and vaulting horses can be purchased. In addition, special events are always offered on the parade ground of the stud farm.
The following services are offered:
- Riding on the lunge for beginners, late climbers and / or re-beginners.
- Children's riding vacations for a maximum of 17 children from the age of 8, including food and caretakers; the children are welcome to bring their own horses.
- regular courses and further education courses of the riding courses (small and big horseshoe, basic pass, rider pass, riding courses DRA IV, III - now RA 4, RA 3; lunging badge DLA IV, III - now WRA 4, 3)
- Driving courses, carriage driving courses, four-in-hand carriage courses
- learning how to drive a carriage by yourselfwith a driving course in single and double carriage, and four-in-hand carriage
- carriage rides from 2 to 6 persons for families and
- horse-drawn carriage rides for up to 28 people
Training for the horse:
- we train from breaking in, preparation for licensing or mare performance test to disciplinary training in dressage, jumping and eventing.
- correction by double lunge
- loading training
- with certified trainers
- two riding halls with sandy floors
- one riding arena
Guest horses welcome:
- guest horse stalls in the stable
- guest horse pastures for our four-legged visitors
- guest horse paddock
- Feed for guest horses
Special features at the farm:
- Pets are welcome on the farm
- Bathing and shopping facilities in the vicinity ( approx. 8 km distance)