Vacations with horses under thatched roof - riding and riding out in a family atmosphere
Vacation under the thatched roof - On our small, family-run equestrian farm between Wismar and Rostock near the Baltic Sea, you will live door to door with the horses in cozy vacation apartments for up to 6 people in the stylishly renovated farmhouse. Your pets are also welcome. Fun and games are offered in our garden and the threshing floor with table tennis, table football, darts and much more.
Beginners are gently introduced to horseback riding and handling. Experienced riders can explore the beautiful riding area on our horses or on their own.
- Lungeing lesson: beginners or re-starters of all ages, seat training 30min/12€.
- Private lessons: class E-L, individual work with the respective horse-rider pair 30min/12€
- Group lessons: basic lessons, max. 4 pers./department 45min/12€
- Riding hall: hall 18x32m, sand-chip surface
- Riding arena: dressage arena 25x40m, sand surface, jumping arena approx. 40x60, grass
- School horses/school ponies: 4 warmbloods as school horses with a height of 160 to 170cm, which are trained versatile from Kl. A-L and a Haflinger as school pony with a height of 145cm.
- other farm animals: 1 dog and 2 cats
- guest horse stalls in the stable: up to 8 stalls, approx. 12sqm, straw bedding, on request also shavings, 9€/day
- Guest horse pasture: 3 pastures, each approx. 4,000sqm with wooden fencing, 9€/day
- Fodder for guest horses: Hay/straw/feed, feeding by arrangement, self-watering.
- pets welcome
- official riding & driving trails: riding trails through forest and meadows, round trails with different ground conditions, mostly sand, riding out from 1 to 5 hours, special: sunrise ride with the boss of the house
- How to get there: by car via B105, then turn off 1x; by train (train station "Sandhagen" 1km away)
- Person and/or luggage transfer: pick-up from the train station by arrangement