Not far from the Hanseatic City of Wismar in beautiful nature lies the country estate - Lischow. Vacation with many horses, geese and goats in a closed estate with a large farm pond for fishing and an idyllic park to relax.
Several apartments are available to guests throughout the year. Family-friendly facility with an estate cafe. Riding courses for beginners and advanced riders take place in the 2 riding halls and on the riding arenas. For experienced riders rides to the Baltic Sea. FN recognized riding school for popular sports. Those who don't want to do sports themselves can enjoy the beauty of our country during a carriage ride. Riding vacations for girls from 8 years. Trail riding station with guest horse stalls.
The following services are offered:
- lungeing lessons for adults and children
- Individual lessons in dressage and driving
- Group lessons: department riding under professional guidance (FN trainer)
- Children's riding vacations: Children and teenagers from 8 years . 6 nights with full board, supervision, 10 riding lessons and a colorful social program.
- Courses: for the riding badge 8 - 10, driving with own or rented carriage
- Family vacations with many horses
- Trail riding: Star rides, day and multi-day rides, with your own horse or rented horse and qualified riding companion.
- Work with the horse from the ground: Ground work, composure work, confidence-building work, corrections of the horse by double lunge.
- carriage and horse-drawn carriage rides: several carriages and horse-drawn carriages are available
- learn how to drive a carriage under guidance : horse-drawn carriages are available for hire .
Training for the horse:
- Breaking in and training in dressage and jumping gymnastics by trainer C.
- Special services: Rearing with all-around service, horse manager breeding and husbandry
- School horses/ school ponies:
- mainly Trakehner, some ponies
- for driving Friesian, Black Forest and Haflingers
- horses/ ponies for rent: Trakehner and ponies
- other farm animals: Chickens, ducks, geese, peacocks, goats, pot-bellied pigs, ...
- one riding hall 40 m x 20 m, one lunging hall 18 m x 18 m
- two riding arenas
- teaching by qualified personnel: trainer C, riding guide, horse trainer
- special features: Accommodation for rider & horse, trail riding station, estate cafe, handicapped and wheelchair accessible farmstead and 9 hectare park with ponds.
Guest horses welcome:
- Guest horse stalls in the stable are available in larger numbers
- Pasture for guest horses: Several pastures are available
- Feed for guest horses: Oats, hay, haylage
Riding & driving paths:
- Beautiful riding and driving trails directly from the estate, along the Pilgrims' Trail through fields and flowering meadows past the Farpen Reservoir to the Baltic Sea. The estate is located near the long-distance riding trail Lübeck - Szczecin.
Arrival and departure service:
- pick-up from the train station - Hagebök - 2 km away
- from the airport Rostock Laage on request