The village church Heiligenhagen is a late medieval village church in Heiligenhagen, municipality Satow.
The church dates back to the period from the 13th to the 14th century. It is a building made of granite rocks. The village church of Heiligenhagen is a single-nave Gothic church with a single-bay choir. On the north side of the choir is the sacristy. On the south side a half-timbered building was erected in 1766, which was formerly used as a mortuary. The frontal west tower was built of wood in 1692.