The modern hotel with 47 apartments is located directly on the lake in Mirow. It was built in 2006. In the hotel there is a restaurant with a lake terrace, an indoor pool and sauna area as well as a fitness center and a bicycle storage room.
Aparthotel Seenpanorama in Mirow on Granzower See is located in the heart of the Mecklenburg Lake District between Müritz, Rheinsberg and Neustrelitz. It is open all year round and offers an indoor swimming pool and several saunas (Mirow Spa) even in winter.
There are four different types of apartments to choose from. All rooms have a terrace or balcony or even both. All rooms have a fully equipped mini-kitchen for self-catering. All rooms are equipped with free W-Lan. In some apartments dogs are welcome (extra charge).
- Sandpiper [2 persons]: 23 m² apartment for 2 persons with terrace, W-Lan, TV, kitchenette, own parking space directly at the hotel, free use of Mirow Spa swimming pool, sauna and fitness.
- Strandläufer Classic [2 + 1 persons]: 33 m² apartment for 2 persons with terrace, W-Lan, TV, kitchenette, own parking space directly at the hotel, free use of Mirow Spa swimming pool, sauna and fitness. Extra bed (+ 1 person) possible.
- Schneeeule [2 + 1 persons]: 40 m² apartment on two levels for 2 persons with balcony and terrace, W-Lan, TV, kitchenette, own parking space directly at the hotel, free use of Mirow Spa swimming pool, sauna and fitness. Extra bed (+ 1 person) possible.
- Eisvogel Classic [2 + 1 persons]: 55 m² lake view apartment on 2 levels for 2 persons with balcony and terrace, W-Lan, TV, kitchenette, own car parking space directly at the hotel, free use of Mirow Spa swimming pool, sauna and fitness. Extra bed (+ 1 person) possible.
- bathroom with shower / WC
- well-equipped kitchenette
- 2 ceramic hobs
- flat screen TV
- parking space at the hotel
- free use of Mirow Spa with swimming pool, sauna and fitness area
- Check-In: from 16.00 o'clock
- Check-Out: until 10.00 o'clock
- Late arrival after 21.00 o'clock possible by key box
- Late departure on request
- restaurant in the hotel
- lockable storage room for bicycles in the hotel
- bathing place at the lake within walking distance, 1 min.
- bicycle and canoe rental within walking distance, 3 min.
FAMILY FRIENDLY ENVIRONMENT
The Aparthotel is located on the edge of the vacation park Mirow. The concept of this vacation park: large green areas by the lake, traffic-calmed vacation village streets, short walking distances between the facilities of the vacation park.
- direct access to the bathing lake (shallow slope, sandy lake bottom)
- bathing area with beach volleyball court, large sunbathing lawn, bathing platforms
- adventure playground, mud area, ropeway
- fishing pier with children's fishing courses during the summer vacations and holiday weekends
- horse riding farm
- Canoe station and pedal boat rental
- Motorboat rental (license free)
- steamer landing stage (Blue-White Fleet)
- family-friendly gastronomy (pancake house, duck house, etc.)
- Holidayshop for food, bakery products and drinks
- indoor swimming pool (Mirow Spa in the vacation park)
- Sauna area (Mirow Spa in the vacation park)
- Wellness and cosmetic area (Mirow Spa in the vacation park)
- Sports facilities: mini golf, volleyball, basketball, soccer, table tennis, archery
- Children's animation (7 days a week in the summer vacations, in the low season on 3 days (Thu - Sat)
- Free children's animation (suitable from 4 years)
- Wichtelstube for toddlers (playroom for kids up to 6 years, open daily)
- cribs and high chairs for children on request
- pets are allowed in many apartments (extra charge)
- for allergy sufferers there are apartments which are not allowed for pets
CORONA TEST CENTER
In order to implement the current testing obligation for vacationers, a Corona Test Center has been opened 300 meters from the Aparthotel. The so-called citizen tests are available free of charge for an unlimited period of time. The current opening hours are published on the homepage of the Aparthotel Seepanorama under "Current information". The Corona tests can be taken without booking an appointment. The test result and the certificate will be sent to a cell phone (app) or to an e-mail 15 minutes after the test. The certificate, valid for 24 hours, can also be handed out in paper form.
The so-called canoeing capital Mirow is ideal for exploring the Mecklenburg Lake District due to short distances. Direct location: Water lily paradise, Alte Fahrt - canoe highlight into the Müritz National Park, Erbsland - forest garden with trees from all over the world, Eierberge - ice age inland dunes in the surrounding forest. Mirow (3 km): Schlossinsel Mirow with castle and palace (child-friendly), Liebesinsel, Ritterkeller, Fürstengruft and Erlebniskirchturm, Fischereihof, four supermarkets, savings bank, post office, doctors.
Müritz National Park (5 km), Müritz (10 km), Rheinsberg (25 km), Neustrelitz (25 km).
Between June and October 31, the Kleinseenbus (free of charge for vacation park guests) runs on two combinable panoramic routes through the Mecklenburgische Kleinseenplatte. The vacation park in Granzow is connected by bus stop on the northern round. The transport of bicycles / e-bikes is possible for an additional payment.
The Aparthotel Seepanorama is located directly on the cycle circuit Mirow - Müritz, which will be completed in 2019. The approx. 40-kilometer-long tour is very well developed as a cycle path and 90 percent of it does not accompany roads. It leads from the hotel via the localities of Schillersdorf, Zartwitz, Boek, Bolter Schleuse, Rechlin and Lärz to Mirow. At regular intervals there are restaurants, cafes and snack bars, two fishing farms, access to Müritz beaches, Mirow Castle Island, the Luftfahttechnisches Museum in Rechlin and a route through the Müritz National Park.
E-BIKE RENTAL / ELECTRIC CHARGING STATION
The Granzow bike station at the entrance to Ferienpark Mirow has a variety of e-bikes for rent. There is also a charging station for electric cars (edis).
Mirow is reached by train every 2 hours - up to six times a day. (route Mirow-Neustrelitz) In front of the station, the Kleiseenbus-Nord to the vacation park (stop Granzow) in direct connection at 10:45, 12:45 and 16:45. Bicycle transport is guaranteed. (only period: 1.4. to 31.10.) Taxi transfers must be ordered in advance: Cab Moritz Tel.: 03 98 33 / 20 454
Neustrelitz has numerous connections to Rostock, Stralsund and Berlin.
An Intercity train runs between Dresden and Rostock via Berlin up to 12 times a day.