A visit to the Kuchelmiß watermill in the wild and romantic Nebeldurchbruch valley is a special experience. We recommend a walk along the Nebel river with its boulders, fallen trees and steep banks to the watermill.
The old mill from 1558 - now a technical monument - offers three floors of the transformation of grain into meal and flour. The former miller's apartment can be visited with many furnishings from the old miller's family. Children can go in search of the mill spirit or grind grain with the hand mill. A snack bar is available.
- Tour of the watermill with miller's apartment
- Events at the mill yard (mill festival 1st Sat in June, threshing festival 1st Sat in August)
- Restored barn with snack bar
- Cycle tour or walk through the wild and romantic Nebeltal valley
- Easter - end of October, Wednesday to Sunday from 11.00 am - 5.00 pm