The village church of Redefin was built between 1843 and 1847 as a neo-Gothic brick building with a front west facade and a central tower, and the interior is also in Gothic style. The church houses the oldest organ in Mecklenburg.
Measured by the size of the village of Redefin, the Redefin church is of stately size. It dates from the middle of the 19th century. The towering, massive-looking west facade, reminiscent of medieval town gates, is crowned by a graceful central tower. The church's furnishings from the early days of the neo-Gothic style have been almost completely preserved. For the organ, pipes from more than 400 years old organ of the Schwerin castle church were used.