...more than just an administrative headquarters
Inaugurated in 1910, after the war it served as the home of the Soviet occupation commandant's office and later the police district office. Since 1990, the city fathers can proudly call the building their own again. A lot has happened since then. The house has been extensively renovated and restored. Visitors are always surprised not to find the typical bare administrative building inside. In the cellar, in the corridors and in the council hall, there are always changing exhibitions to admire.