The sailing harbor of the Müritz-Segel-Verein Rechlin e.V. is located on the eastern shore of the Kleine Müritz.
The waterway from the Müritz via the smaller lakes and the Havel towards Berlin also begins here. The harbor and the MSVR grounds offer all water sports enthusiasts the best opportunities to take advantage of the attractive possibilities from Rechlin, even for longer periods. In addition to boat moorings for day and permanent guests, it is also possible to set up camp ashore on the site. Land moorings for dinghies and winter storage areas are also available. Of course, there are modern sanitary facilities for all guests. The "Möwennest" restaurant with its large terrace is also located on the club grounds and serves regional specialties. Simply unique and always free of charge: The most beautiful sunset north of the Danube!
The MSVR sailing harbor has space for around 100 boats. The water depths are between 2.5 and 0.5 m, depending on the location. Boats up to 15 m in length can moor in the harbor. The harbour master welcomes each boat and assigns the berth. It is of course possible to contact the harbor master in advance by telephone on 0175-15 96 197 or by email to reserve a berth.
Right next to the marina you will find
- the Müritz cycle path
- a bathing beach with a large sunbathing lawn, pier and playground
- two beach volleyball courts, a soccer pitch, a table tennis table
- the Yachthafen vacation center with accommodation, boat hire, boat dock and Spinnaker restaurant
- the open-air stage with regular events
- the fairground with the annual Rechlin Müritz Festival
- 500 meters from the tourist information / House of the Guest and the Citizen
- the bus stop "Müritz-rundum" for connections to Waren, Klink, Röbel, Rechlin, National Park (guests who pay a spa tax receive a guest card with which they can travel around the Müritz by bus free of charge) - MOBIL WITHOUT A CAR