The Boek manor house was built in the first half of the 19th century as a two-storey plaster building with 13 axes and a central risalit. The history of the estate is marked by numerous changes of ownership. The National Park Ticket buses stop in Boek directly in front of the manor house. Before it was taken over by the German air force in 1935, it was owned by the Le Fort family.
After the end of the Second World War, the Boek manor house was used for various purposes for decades. The manor house is currently being restored.