The rose garden is a feast for the eyes. Guests can marvel here at park and rambler roses up to six meters high.
Nustrow Manor House is located between the Baltic Sea and Mecklenburg Switzerland in the Recknitz Valley and is only 20 minutes from Rostock.
Escape the big city and
- take long walks through the magnificent landscape park - English landscape park with linden avenue, 600-year-old yew trees and 300-year-old magnolia (probably the largest in MV), old rose garden, pheasant house, bee house in the kitchen garden, moats.
- The area around Nustrow offers a wealth of recreational opportunities, such as horseback riding, hunting, fishing, cycling, canoeing, golf, hiking, swimming - bathing lakes in the immediate vicinity.
- The interior of the house is mainly in the original state of the year 1830 and offers with its banqueting hall, the fireplace room and adjoining salons an ideal setting for events and weddings up to 150 guests - registry office in the house.
- Furthermore, there are 9 vacation apartments and 6 guest rooms in the main house as well as in the baroque wing. In addition, there is the Orangery as a stand-alone vacation house with a romantic rose garden.
- In the former kitchen garden of the estate, hundreds of old park and rambler roses now unfold their incomparable charm and fragrance.