Wilhelm Blohm (Blohm&Voss) had the manor house designed in neo-Gothic Tudor style by the renowned Wismar architect Heinrich Thormann in 1869. Today, the magnificent house with the 3 hectare estate park offers vacation apartments as well as rooms for e.g. weddings.
The manor house, built in 1869 by the Blohm family (Blohm & Voss), has been privately owned again since June 2020. After acquirer Georg, son Wilhelm managed the estate. The last lord of the manor until 1945 was Thomas Blohm.
It was designed by the well-known architect Heinrich Thormann in the English-Gothic Tudor style. Today, the venerable house offers vacation apartments and is available to artists as a residence. The stately rooms with historical charm can be rented for various celebrations. The house is surrounded by a 3-hectare estate park. The park with a pond and an old castle rampart was laid out in the style of an English landscape garden as early as 1770 and is now home to rare trees and animals.
The listed manor house and the listed park with dendrological features invite you to relax and linger. During a visit, the house owners will be happy to give a guided tour. Registration is requested.