Built around 1760, the single-storey, 9-axis manor house with a two-storey central risalit has a fully developed mansard roof.
The very beautiful Rococo stucco ceilings show the heraldic animals fox for the owner F.J. Christian v. Voss and bear for his wife Eva Juliane v. Behr. Remarkable is a double-winged staircase in the hall. Luplow remained in the possession of the v. Voss family for 600 years.
The manor house is now privately owned and has been renovated in recent years.