The restored manor house (main house) in Groß Gievitz was built around 1730 in the Baroque style.
The Count Voss manor house has an interesting past. Voss", Queen Luise's incorruptible lady-in-waiting, lived here. The house with its beautiful estate park dates back to the first half of the 18th century. The stables, which were built in the 17th century, have also been preserved. The massive Gievitz church from the 13th century with its wall paintings from the time it was built is particularly worth seeing. The hereditary burial ground of the v. Voss family was built according to plans by Schinkel.
The von Voss family had owned the Groß Gievitz estate since 1652. The later Queen Luise, a princess of the House of Mecklenburg-Strelitz, was a frequent guest of the von Voss family in Groß Gievitz. The von Voß family was expropriated in 1945. The manor house and the outbuilding were initially used for refugee families. After that, the manor house was used as a school. Today the manor house is once again privately owned.