Danneborth manor house was built in the 19th century.
The manor house was built at the beginning of the 19th century. It has an Empire with Baroque core. In 1914 the manor with the size of 390 hectares belonged to the knightly office Bukow, the owner was Theodor Ernst Schellhass. The manor house includes a horse stable and a cattle barn.