Accessible exhibition "The fishermen of Boek
The Boek manor house was built in the first half of the 19th century as a two-story plaster building with 13 axes and a central risalit. Numerous changes of ownership mark the history of the manor. The buses of the National Park Ticket stop in Boek directly in front of the manor house. Before it passed into administration of the German Air Force in 1935, it was owned by the le Fort family. After the end of the Second World War, the Boek Manor House was used for various purposes for decades. Today, the house houses a restaurant in the left wing and a national park information center, a village museum, a pewter figurine museum and a pewter figurine workshop in the other half of the building. In the exhibition "The fishermen of Boek" all objects and contents are set to music and tactile and accessible for wheelchair users.