The Lutheran Church Heiligendamm, actually a chapel, is a listed church building in Heiligendamm.
The church was designed by the architect Gotthilf Ludwig Möckel, who also supervised the construction. The church was consecrated on July 31, 1904. During the Second World War, a military hospital was established in Heiligendamm, as evidenced by the graves of civilians on the left in front of the church. At the beginning of August 1943, the last service for the time being was held in the Lutheran church. After a probable emergency dropping of bombs by British planes, the whole forest area around the church was full of unexploded bombs, nobody could get to the church without danger. It was not until August 5, 1951 that the church, which had been completely looted in the post-war years, could be consecrated again for church services. The Catholic Church and the Lutheran Church of Heiligendamm are also called "Forest Churches". The "Association for the Promotion of the Waldkirchen Heiligendamm e.V." takes care of these churches. The founders of the association are of the opinion that the Waldkirchen are a valuable enrichment for Heiligendamm.