The monastery church is a single-nave hall church.
The construction of the monastery church is dated to the late middle of the 13th century. On the south side of the brick building there are remains of a cloister. The southwest tower dates from the 16th century and houses two bells from this period. The decoration of the chancel was largely influenced by the activity of Duchess Elisabeth at this monastery in the 16th century. On the main altar there is a tryptichon from 1587. The Holy Communion is depicted in the center, and the portraits of Duke Ulrich and Duchess Elisabeth are on the side wings. The frieze organ from 1870 was restored in 1999. Numerous tombstones from the 14th-18th centuries were placed in the church.