Away from the roads lies in solitude Hof Silberweide. For a fulfilling vacation, inexpensive packages are offered for the whole family, combined with horseback riding, canoe tours or sailing trips on Lake Plauer.
Hof Silberweide is situated in a quiet, secluded location amidst the hilly landscape of the Mecklenburg Lake District surrounded by swimming lakes, hiking, biking and riding trails. Directly adjacent is the Nossentiner/Schwinzer Heath Nature Park (where sea eagles can be observed) and the Langhägener Seewiesen (Germany's largest crane breeding area).
On the hilly property (87,000 sqm) there is a large pond (5,000 sqm), where the fire-bellied toads tock, horse pastures, old tree population (majestic silver willows), cottage garden, fruit tree meadow, riding arena, lunging circle, playground and a campfire area.
The herd of horses is mixed (from noble Trakehner to riding pony mix), well trained, sweet and cuddly. Hungarian steppe cattle, a breed threatened with extinction, complete the horse troop.
The riding lessons are individual and qualified (FN-Trainer B, FN-Berittführer) with the aim that both rider and horse have fun together.
Our apartment (30m²) has its own terrace with seating area/sun lounger and is equipped with a French bed as well as a pull-out couch, fully equipped fitted kitchen with dishwasher and a shower bath. From the terrace you can look out over the horse pastures or watch the children doing lunge lessons while having a coffee/tea. An extra guest room (16m² with children's room character and bunk bed) can be booked in addition to the apartment (plus 10 € low season/15 € high season). There are over 100 board games and books for all ages as well as rental bicycles available to our guests free of charge.
The following services are offered:
- stress-free from the lunge (from 16 €) to the first ride in a week
- individual lessons (from 20 €) with your own horse or on our horses
- Group lessons: learning together with fun and variety - dressage and jumping exercises, quadrilles, riding games or exploring the surroundings together (from 16 €)
- Half-day, day or multi-day rides with overnight stays in hay hotels or manor houses with qualified riding companions on safe horses or with your own horse
- Women's riding weekend
- Learn to ride
- Refresh riding Ü40
- Certificates of the trainer: trainer B license, riding guide
Training for the horse:
- Problems with your own horse? We make both of them a team again with the "PartnerProgram Horse-Rider".
- Resocialization and rehabilitation of horses in small herd on large natural pasture (hilly with water areas), summer pasture from 120,-€/month.
Horse stock and farm animals:
- Stock of school horses: from large to small, from purebred to mixed.
- other farm animals: the Hungarian steppe cattle lady "Gisella", the cats "Luna", "Mars" and "Venus", a free-range flock of chickens with boss "Hubert", during the day our barn swallows(badge swallow-friendly house) and at night the bats provide for a vacation time as mosquito-free as possible.
- 20x40m dust-free grass riding arena as well as firmly fenced lunging circle.
- Instruction by FN trainer B and riding guide
- individual high quality care
Guest horses welcome:
- Guest horses are welcome on our rounded up pastures, from 5€/day, or from 120€/month.
- Boxes, paddocks or open stables can also be offered on request.
- as fodder are available beside the pastures hay and on request also concentrated fodder
riding and driving paths:
- Hof Silberweide is located in a secluded location in the middle of the region equestrian-friendly Goldberg-Mildenitz with over 300 km of bridle paths network. The bridle paths lead directly from the farm. A riding trail map is provided to our guests.
Arrival and departure services:
- Pick up from the train station possible