Open church from May to September - 10.00 to 17.00!; - Lies on the pilgrimage route -.
The half-timbered church in Priepert was built in 1719. Due to dilapidation, the tower of this church had to be removed. After that the bell got its own belfry. In 1999 and 2000 the Priepert church was completely restored. When entering the church, the altar, the pulpit and the floating baptismal angel, all of which belong to the Baroque style, immediately catch the eye.
Duke Adolf Friedrich III of Mecklenburg Strelitz used the Priepert church until the completion of his palace in Glienicke. The duke's coat of arms can still be seen on the gallery.