In the heart of the Mecklenburg Kleinseenplatte, wonderful nature, nice people and animals of all kinds await you on our ecologically managed farm.
We offer various accommodation options on the extensive farm area, also with your own horse, vacation offers for children and young people with or without parents and riding courses especially for late or returning riders. The newly built apartments and common rooms as well as the stable and yard area are accessible and suitable for wheelchairs. We are happy to make individual offers for groups.
The following services are offered:
- Riding lessons for beginners, late starters and / or re-beginners in the light riding style, riding in the parent - child - saddle (also possible as group lessons)
- Children's riding vacations with max. 10 children from 8 years of age, everyone gets their own foster horse/pony, 2-6 days, catering using the farm's own products, 1 riding lesson daily, plenty of time for guided handling of horses and other farm animals
- Further education courses for max. 6 persons, own horse/school horse, 3-5 days with board and lodging, 4 hrs. theory and practice daily for adult re-beginners or beginners
- Carriage rides for up to 4 persons, for families
- Getting to know different animal species, many opportunities to meet farm and domestic animals on the farm.
- Guided rides and walks with horses, ponies, donkeys and goats, participation possible without previous experience
- 10 horses and ponies, stock size (from 1.15 to 1.65m), small horses, Arabians, Haflingers, Mecklenburg warmbloods, leisure ridden.
- as other farm animals: Dogs, cats, pigs, sheep, goats, donkeys, chickens, rabbits, petting animals are everywhere on the road.
- 40x20m riding arena and meadow with some natural jumps
- different mobile trainers can be booked on request
- Handicapped and wheelchair accessible, pets allowed, large common room with kitchen available, ideal for groups, restaurant in the village,
- Swimming and water sports facilities available nearby
Guest horses welcome:
- Guest horse stalls in stable as 4 panel boxes 9 to 20 sqm on straw (shavings possible).
- Guest horse open stable as approx. 150 sqm indoor part on straw, direct access to the paddock
- guest horse pastures on different paddocks, approx. 4 hectares, electric fence enclosure
- hay and oats are given as fodder
Extensive terrain with (forest, sand and field paths), from about 45 min to several hours duration, advice on the choice of route, maps available.
Arrival and departure as transfer to the train station in Mirow possible.