Kröpelin church is a stately brick building in the center of the town.
In 1186, a wooden church was initially built in Kröpelin. It was only between the 13th and 15th centuries that a stately brick building was then erected in the center of the town. The main part of the tower and the chapel building to the south belong to the late Gothic period of the 15th century. Visits are possible by appointment at the rectory.