The church Baumgarten belongs to the Evangelical Lutheran parish Baumgarten.
In 1233 the church is mentioned in writing for the first time. The masonry is made of fieldstone and brick. The east gable is decorated with pointed arched twin blinds, the west tower consists of fieldstones in the lower part and the tower top is designed with half-timbering. In 1891 the interior of the church was extensively renovated in the neo-Gothic style. The organ was built by the organ builder Schwarz from Rostock. Church services are held every 14 days. In the summer half-year 1 - 2 concerts are offered.