The chapel Zepelin is located in the small cemetery of the village.
The date of the first construction of a chapel in Zepelin is not known exactly, it is about 1329. It was a predecessor of the present chapel. It was rebuilt in 1686 after the 30-year war despite great poverty in the village. It is an inconspicuous four-sided half-timbered building with a hipped roof without a tower.