Plastered fieldstone building among ancient oaks, decorated inside with baroque paintings.
Surrounded by a cemetery and old oak trees, some of which are protected, the church is located in the middle of the village. The remains of a medieval fieldstone building were doubled in length and plastered around 1840. The interior decoration also dates back to this time, for example baroque paintings on the organ loft. Of the three bells of the wooden bell tower, which was renovated in 1995/96, only one remains.