Early German tower mound as part of a 12th century protective fortification with moat.
From the beginning, the village of Pantlitz was a knight's seat with arable land, a parsonage and farmers. The exact time of the construction of the stately tower mound with moat cannot be determined. The later conversion of the fieldstone cellar to an ice cellar was in operation until 1945. In the early 1990s, the tower mound was restored; the surrounding moat was cleaned and restored.