The modern, accessible tourist information as a contact point for tourists and citizens is located in the Bernsteinhaus at the market in the Ribnitz district, directly in front of the town church St. Marien. Dwell and parking lot is directly adjacent to the Bernsteinhaus, equipped with public WC.
The Tourist Information staff will be happy to help you find your way around the amber city. A comfortable sitting area invites you to linger, extensive information material about the amber city is available.
- Room reservation/online booking system
- free W-LAN
- information about the town and its surroundings
- host directory of the Fischland-Darß-Zingst region
- Information brochures about the region and M-V
- timetables city bus and public transport, German Railways
- City maps/Ribnitz-Damgarten
- Cycling and hiking maps
- Event schedules
- Sale of tickets for the city tour
- Sale of postcards, souvenirs, etc.
- Sale of regional products
- Sale of tickets for local events
- Sale of tickets for the Störtebeker Festival, Festspiele MV etc.
- Sale of tickets to the Vorpommern Theater
- Sale of tickets for ReserviX
- Sale of tickets for FC Hansa Rostock
- Sale of vouchers for the Ozeaneum in Stralsund and the Zoo in Rostock
- Sale of vouchers for the Amber Riders
- Sale of travel offers of the Usedomer Bäderbahn (day and multi-day trips)
- Admission and annual tickets for the bird park in Marlow
- Sale of the combination ticket for the entrance to the bird park Marlow and the salt kingdom
- Sale of the SchlemmerCard MV, HRO & HST
- Sale of tourist fishing licenses and water cards for the Ribnitzer See (part of the Saaler Bodden)
- Sale of admission tickets Naturklänge
- Sale of tickets Organ Summer
- Sale of admission tickets MitsommerRemise
1 May - 30 September | Mon - Fri 10:00-18:00 | Sat 10:00-15:00 | Sun 10:00-14:00
1 October - 30 April | Mon - Wed, Fri 10:00-12:00 & 13:00-16:00 | Thu 10:00-12:00 & 13:00-18:00 | Sat, Sun closed