Putbus railroad station is a railroad junction of local importance in the town of Putbus.
The Bergen auf Rügen-Lauterbach Mole railroad line and the 750 mm gauge Altefähr-Göhren narrow-gauge railroad, of which only the Putbus-Göhren section is still in operation, cross at this junction. Putbus station was opened together with the Bergen-Putbus railroad line on August 15, 1889, which was extended to Lauterbach on May 15, 1890. The reception building with attached freight shed of the standard gauge railroad is located west of the tracks at the northern station head. In the 1990s, a three-rail track was built so that both standard-gauge and narrow-gauge trains can run between Putbus and Lauterbach Mole. The station is no longer served by express trains. An exhibition on the narrow-gauge area reminds of the history of the Rügen small railroads. The reception building of the standard-gauge line and the narrow-gauge station with dispatch building, old service apartment building, locomotive shed and railcar shed are listed monuments.