Experienced landscape planner Oliver Hellweg will take you along in his eight-seater off-road vehicle and show you the Mecklenburg Parkland from its most beautiful side!
We drive - no, not cross-country - but (at least most of the time) comfortably and leisurely on public paths and roads, which you would never drive with your own car, however, because your navigation system does not know them and they seem to lead to nowhere. This nowhere, however, is beautiful and typical Mecklenburg parkland. Traditional handicrafts are of course part of it, so we will also briefly take a look at a guitar making workshop and a goldsmith's shop. Welcome to our journey through time from the ice age to the present, from the megalithic tomb to the country castle, from wild nature to the manor park.
- When. From April to October on Wednesdays, Saturdays or by appointment.
- Where? We usually start in Dalwitz in the heart of the Mecklenburg Parkland. However, if you wish, we can also start from Tessin (terminus Wismar-Rostock-Tessin), the Warbelstadt Gnoien or your vacation domicile in the vicinity of these two towns (e.g. manor houses in Lühburg, Samow, Duckwitz, Nustrow, Rensow, Stubbendorf, Dettmannsdorf-Kölzow, Ehmkendorf, Wesselstorf, Alt Polchow, Alt Vorwerk).
- How long? The tour starts at 14:30, we are back between 18:00 and 18:30. At the beginning, around the middle and at the end of the tour we will be at stations with WC.
- With what? XXL off-road vehicle Ford Expedition, 8-seater
- Booking all-inclusive for 1-7 persons