The Nussbaumhof. Spacious, quiet vacation apartment in the Nussbaumhof with flair, not only for trail riders, and the large paddock and spacious rental stalls for nature-loving horses. In addition: endless expanse for all gaits - long! The most beautiful place to live. Created for romantic hours. For switching off.
Vacation with your horse(s) in this dreamlike area: feel vastness and ride.
Enjoy the landscape with horse and soul, shake off everyday stress and hectic and feel the pulse of nature in peace and quiet.
The Mecklenburg Lake District is worth a visit at any time of the year. With its endless trotting and galloping routes, it also invites ambitious leisure and hiking riders. We will be happy to advise you on your choice of tour: With "insider tips" for really undisturbed rides, encounters with deer, fallow deer or cranes.
Vacation apartment for three persons and a toddler/baby bed:
Here you can go "offline" (with or without WLAN) and relax.
The following services around the horse are offered:
Paddock and boxes - a paradise for horses:
- to the vacation apartment you can rent up to three spacious modern horse boxes in addition
- the use of the paddock (2 ha), also in separated, separate areas, one directly at the house e.g. for acclimatization to the new environment is also possible
- Longe lessons, individual and group lessons, children's riding vacations, working with the horse from the ground, riding arena: possible in the village Reiterhof Thamm is 300m away.
- 3 spacious, modern horse stalls and 2 ha paddock, also separately separable, route tips for riders
- Bathing beach 750m away at the Plather Lake
Guest horses welcome:
- 3 boxes, dimensions: 4x2.6 m and 2 times each 4 x 4.4 m, 13 x 4.4 m grooming area in the stable, bedding (straw) on request, self-watering.
- Guest horse pasture: paddock 2 ha, 1/3 currently separated with electric fence (1.25 m: 2 times live, center binding wire)
- Guest horse paddock: paddock 50x30 m, meadow, electric fence (1,25 m: 2 times current-carrying, center binding wire)
- Feed: meadow or hay, self-feeding, self-watering in the boxes, zinc tub in the paddock
Riding and driving paths:
- oficial riding trails: approx. 15 cross-country routes according to the trail riding map from LIEPS Verlag for Mecklenburg-Strelitz, well combinable from 1 to 6 hours, trail conditions: field path, forest road, forest path, signposting rather rare, trail rest stops for horse & rider at numerous equestrian farms, map material available
- many proven house rounds based on own riding experiences
Arrival and departure:
- Pick-up from the train station in Burg Stargard if necessary possible