Welcome to the Müritz-Hof Knust, the family farm directly on the Müritz in the middle of the Mecklenburg Lake District. We, the Knust family, run a farm with arable farming, mother cows, free-range hens, direct marketing and modern vacation apartments.
The most beautiful time of the year is the family vacation. For this we offer our modern vacation apartments for up to 5 people in two different equipment classes (standard and premium) and our brand new premium vacation home for max. 6 adults and 1 toddler.
All our accommodations have a separate entrance with its own sitting area, a spacious living-dining room with kitchen, a bathroom and at least two separate bedrooms for parents and children. We are happy to provide a high chair and an additional baby crib free of charge if required. Come and visit us and see for yourself!
With us you and your children can expect:
- Petting and farm animals (ponies, goats, donkeys, alpacas, dogs, cats, ducks, chickens, cows with calves)
- A playground with sandbox on the farm
- Pedal cars for children
- Farm life live
- Sitting area with barbecue possibility
Discover our unique lake location:
- our village Sembzin is located between the Kölpinsee and the Müritz, directly at the cycle path around the Müritz
- 800 m to the natural bathing place in the village
- Müritz beach with playground in Klink ca.1,5 km along the Müritz cycle path, directly at the farm
- boat trips on the Müritz, canoeing in the Müritz National Park, fishing
- only 8 km to Waren (beautiful harbor, historic old town, stores, cafes, etc.))
- Müritztherme (new fun pool with sauna area) or Fleesensee Spa-Welt about 10 km
- summer toboggan run, monkey and bear forest, bison enclosure, climbing forest 10-15 km
- many museums (Müritzeum, Agroneum, DDR Museum) in the area
Now new with us: Own and regional products 24h in our new fresh produce vending machine directly at our farm. Here you get our Müritzer free-range eggs always fresh around the clock (7 days a week 24 hours a day also on Sundays). Here you also get our potatoes from our own cultivation in the varieties Gala (mainly firm boiling) and Ballerina (firm boiling) as well as the old "gourmet potato" Bamberger Hörnchen. Also homemade jam and salami from our Angus cattle can now be found daily in our vending machine.
We look forward to seeing you!