The manor house was built around 1871 in the neo-Renaissance style on the site of an old manor house.
The manor house was built in 1871 in the neo-Renaissance style. The staircase and the living rooms on the first floor still have the old parquet flooring and stucco elements. In the 1990s the manor house was in the press as a "murder castle". Zubzow was first mentioned in a document as a farming village in 1314. In 1608, the four remaining farms were abandoned in favor of a noble estate. The estate remained in their possession until the 19th century. In 1871, a new building in the neo-Renaissance style was erected in place of the plain, one-story old manor house. Presumably, at that time the property changed hands to Otto Erhardt from Stralsund or, a little later, to his son. After the land reform and the associated expropriation, several families inhabited the estate. In 2002, the manor house finally found a new owner, who completed the renovation of the manor house in 2004.