New vacation island with hotel & restaurant and cottages
The main house is a former old water mill from 1753. The facades were completely restored in the old half-timbered style.The hotel has a total of 9 guest rooms and 3 apartments, each with private bathroom, of which 6 guest rooms are restored in historic style and equipped with the comfort of today (flat screen and in-house info channel, minibar, Internet access, telephone). The restaurant with attached winter garden to the south side scores with a pleasant ambience and is completely accessible. The parking lot at the building offers sufficient space for arriving guests with cars.