The charming comfort hotel in the Baltic resort Nienhagen awaits you with a unique ambience. Treat yourself to a time-out from everyday life here.
With its central location in the Baltic resort Nienhagen, the short distance to the beach and the fresh sea air, you will find in the hotel and restaurant Strand26 exactly the right place for rest and relaxation. Even for people with mobility disabilities no problem. The hotel is individually equipped and is the only hotel on the German Baltic coast with completely accessible and wheelchair accessible twin rooms, with modern and friendly furnishings.
The charming comfort hotel in the center of Nienhagen awaits you with high quality equipped double and single rooms with free W-Lan, telephone, flat screen TV, refrigerator, safe, desk, shower/ WC and super comfortable box spring beds.
Real wood parquet flooring, blackout curtains and Danish real wood furniture in the tones of nature complete the homely ambience.
The rooms offer an exclusive view of the "ghost forest" or on request also of the sea.
Culinary gourmets are also catered for. Every morning a rich gourmet breakfast from the buffet is available, which can be taken directly in the cozy breakfast and lounge with fireplace. In the afternoon there is tea / coffee and cake, fresh Belgian waffles and Mediterranean-inspired fresh cuisine.
Vacation for EVERYONE - that's exactly what the 3* boutique hotel Strand26 offers on the beautiful Baltic Sea coast.
- There are two designated parking spaces for people with disabilities (parking space size: 350 cm x 500 cm).
- All passages and doors are at least 90 cm wide and without thresholds.
- The elevator car is 110 cm x 150 cm.
- In the elevator, confirmation of an emergency call is acoustic. Alternatively, stairs are available.
- In the event of an acoustic alarm, a visually perceptible flashing or strobe signal appears.
- There are fold-up grab bars in the WCs.
- The showers are accessible without steps and have grab bars and a shower chair.
- The balcony has wheelchair access.
- A 300 m long ramp leads directly to the beach.
- Assistance dogs may be brought along.
- A rollator and a scooter can be provided.