Hotel of middle class in best location directly at the castle of Güstrow.
Our 3*** superior hotel of the upper middle class is located on the edge of the historic old town with a view of the magnificent Güstrow Castle and its garden. The hotel has a spacious lobby with bar and a reception desk that is manned 24 hours a day. In the restaurant Wallenstein you can enjoy the extensive breakfast buffet and dinner in a dignified atmosphere - in summer also on the terrace.
In our privately run hotel you can choose between three room categories "Standard", "Economy" or "Comfort" rooms. The rooms have a view to the garden or to the castle of Güstrow. The studio with kitchen has a view of the castle. Our offer is awarded with the seal of "Service-Qualität Deutschland".
We offer our guests a sauna area, free parking also for buses, a public internet terminal, free W-Lan, 2 elevators, a bicycle cellar, bicycle rental, laundromat with dryer and much more. Our event and seminar rooms for up to 100 people are at your disposal with modern conference technology. The new event room "Wallenstein" can be divided into 3 rooms. In our modern event room "Heizhaus" it is possible to celebrate well & favorably in the best location. We would be happy to organize your complete event, wedding or company presentation from A-Z with exciting and varied supporting programs in the region. We will be happy to provide you with a detailed offer for your event.
Information about accessibility
- marked parking lot for people with disabilities (parking space size: 370 cm x 545 cm; distance to entrance approx. 25 m).
- step- and threshold-free access to the hotel via a 20 m long ramp with an incline of 8%.
- All rooms usable and elevated for the guest are accessible at ground level or by elevator.
- The elevator car is 130 cm x 135 cm (width x depth).
- All passages/doors are at least 90 cm wide (except the door to the WC for people with disabilities).
- The reception counter is 90 cm high at the lowest point. There is an alternative communication option in a seated position.
- There are wheelchair accessible tables in the restaurant.
- Available aids: wheelchair, walker, scooter.
Room 315 (double room)
- The movement area in front of essential, immobile furnishings (e.g. wardrobe) is 81 cm x 600 cm.
- The movement areas next to the bed are 110 cm x 150 cm on the left and 65 cm x 160 cm on the right.
- The bed is 62 cm high.
- A nursing bed can be provided by an external service provider.
Sanitary roomn Room 315:
- Movement area in front of WC and washbasin 120 cm x 140 cm.
- Movement area in front of the door 120 cm x 110 cm
- To the left of the WC there is no movement area, to the right only limited movement area when the shower wall is folded in.
- There is a non-folding grab rail on the left side of the WC. There is no grab rail on the right side.
- The washbasin is accessible from underneath, the mirror cannot be seen while sitting.
- The walk-in shower without threshold is 80 cm x 80 cm. There is a shower chair and a grab bar.
- There is no alarm trigger.
Public WC for people with disabilities on the ground floor
- The movement areas are:
- to the left of the WC 100 cm x 52 cm
- on the right 44 cm x 52 cm
- in front of the WC and the door at least 150 cm x 150 cm
- in front of the sink 220 cm x 100 cm
- On the right side of the WC there is a non-folding grab rail. There is no grab rail on the left side.
- The washbasin has a limited under-ride, the mirror cannot be viewed while sitting.