Vacation home on Lake Trams //sauna//whirlpool//accessible//incl. boat
Visit us in beautiful Mecklenburg. We are located on the Sternberger Seenplatte about 15 minutes from the Baltic Sea and halfway between the Hanseatic City of Wismar (15 minutes) and the State capital Schwerin (20 minutes). With us you can relax and leave the stress of everyday life behind you. Our vacation home is located directly on Lake Trams, the bathing area is only 20 meters away. Here you can enjoy the excellent water quality while swimming, chase after the numerous freshwater fish or take a boat trip in our own rowing boat. The basement of our vacation home is accessible and therefore offers the possibility to take all family members with you, whether seniors, people with walking disabilities or wheelchair users. In the outdoor area of the vacation home there is a whirlpool for up to 4 people (completion March 2024) and a sauna (completion February 2024). If you would like to go fishing, please contact us, we can arrange various boats, motors and echo sounders and will be happy to give you tips and tricks (also for other waters).
Information on accessibility
- Vacation home's own parking lot
- House accessible without steps
- On the ground floor, all rooms and facilities that can be used by guests and are elevated are
stepless (upper floor only accessible via stairs)
- 90 cm minimum width of all raised passages/doors on the ground floor
- Sanitary room for people with disabilities on the ground floor
- Stepless shower
- Shower chair or seat available
Further information on accessibility can be found under Travel for All.