Our small farm is located on the border with Brandenburg in a valley, surrounded by forest and water. Many small and large "cuddly animals" are waiting for nature- and animal-loving guests in the season from May to November. Whether vacation with your own horse or dog, bicycle or as a hiker - a cozy cottage or overnight stay with your own sleeping bag - we have the right place for everyone.
Our vacationers with their own horse can expect a dream riding area with a lot of forest, the possibility to swim with the horses and to ride without hoof shoes or irons on never ending sandy paths in all directions. We have prepared beautiful day trips from 10 - 50km without or no more than 1km riding on a road. The horses stand on the pasture in safe fencing with shelter or in the box.
What could be better than taking your horse and/or dog with you on vacation! In the Reiterstube there are fresh, with much love prepared meals or self-catering in the own cottage kitchen.
Peace and untouched nature let the everyday life fade away on our small island and the bad net reception has also something good. So our guests spend their time in nature riding, bathing, hiking, paddling, reading, playing, sunbathing, picking berries and mushrooms or cuddling goats in the petting zoo - there is so much to experience!
The riding tourism offers also for "non-riders" guided rides in the Müritz National Park, the nature park Fürstenberger Seenlandschaft and for the very small horse fools a "walk" on a dear pony.
Hiking riders will always find a place with us - please only call in advance: 01608460400.
We are always happy to meet other horse people and exchange ideas.
- Individual lessons: "On the horses-ready-less"!After a short briefing, everyone can experience nature in the Müritz National Park on horseback. The accompanied ride is also possible for inexperienced riders up to 100kg and for the smallest horse lovers there are two lovely ponies for walking.
- Trail riding / trail riding station: accommodation, meals, parking space for your own horse, for beginners, late starters or returning riders, day and/or multi-day rides, number of km/day, meals, max.4 persons, own horse / rental horse / school horse, qualified riding companion.
- Horse stock:
- two ponies for the little guests and four Appaloosa are available for an accompanied ride in the national park
- other farm animals: goats, cats, rabbits, dogs, cows, chickens, geese
- farm infrastructure:
- Riding arena: 20m x 80m
- Special features: We run a riding tourism farm without lessons. Our vacationers bring their horse or ride on our well trained and experienced horses.
- Guest horses are welcome:
- Boxes in the stable: 2 boxes with straw, hay
- Pasture: two pastures a 2ha
- Paddock: two with shelter a 600m²
- Feed: hay, concentrated feed, pasture
- Riding trails: We live in a valley surrounded by forest and water with many riding trails, well connected and on the state border with Brandenburg. There we are allowed to use all trails! Our horses don't need shoes, because we don't have to ride on roads or gravel, because there are enough sand paths.
Get ready - we are looking forward to it!