An English landscape park on the island of Rügen.
When the manor house was built in the middle of the 18th century, the Baroque style of garden design still prevailed. From this time, two symmetrically arranged chestnut avenues are still recognizable, which were laid out on both sides of the manor house. Around 1800, the "garden revolution" also took hold in Pomerania. Thus the rear, larger part of the park was extended in the style of an English landscape park. A small monument, which has since been rebuilt in its old place in the northwest of the park, also dates from this period. After the fall of the Wall, the park, which had become completely overgrown, was restored to its former appearance. The entire park covers an area of about seven hectares. The rear part, which is open to the public, is open to the public all year round.